[GRASS-PSC] winGRASS6/7 and python - funding to improve the actual situation?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 03:55:06 PST 2013

I wrote:
> There are a number of conference talks by staff lawyers at
> the software freedom conservancy, the FSF, and the EFF at
> various FOSS conferences on youtube which are worth
> checking
> out too.

maybe some youtube leads here:
 http://sfconservancy.org/news/

see also
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/501c3_Application:_Questions_from_IRS,_September_2012

(if we do get 501(c)(3) status it will be a /Very Good Thing/
for our funding and sponsorship; any board members reading would
do well to chat with Brad Kuhn, he knows about our 501 situation,
and more generally that of about a dozen different foss.orgs all
in the same situation)

Hamish