[GRASS-PSC] [Board] Today's minutes

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 23 06:59:44 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Michael Gerlek <mpg at flaxen.com> wrote:
>> Minutes written up and posted to
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-06-13.
>
> Re:
> "MOTION: To grant $750USD for this event [GRASS sprint] with the
> expectation that financial report will be provided back to the board
> on completion."
>
> thanks for your support!

It was a great success:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2013

> As in the previous years, we'll prepare the financial report accordingly and
> share it with the treasurer (Daniel had access to earlier reports as well).

While Daniel and Anne have access to the G-Drive spreadsheet we'll
publish a summary budget shortly on the Wiki as requested. We are
yet awaiting the decision of FOSSGIS.de to support the event (my bad that
I made the request so late).  We can also publish immediately, as you wish.

We'll prepare a press release, too, since we have "30 YEARS OF GRASS GIS"
to celebrate :-) http://tinyurl.com/30-years-of-GRASS-GIS

Cheers