[GRASS-PSC] Access to Grass addons

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 03:36:48 PDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Moritz Lennert <
mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> On 20/03/13 10:31, Andrea Filipello wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> my name is Andrea Filipello and I am a geologist . I am developing  some
>> addons for landslide susceptibility assessment. My mentor is Luca
>> Delucchi. I  would like to get the write access  to the GRASS-Addons.
>>

> +1

+1

> --
Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.