[GRASS-PSC] applying for svn writing access

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 17:08:08 PDT 2014

>>  P.S. Do we really have to wait for a vote by all PSC members
>> for granting  write access ?

AFAIK it is technically undefined, but my understanding/remembering was that the working practice could be the preponderance of PSC members, with no vetos. i.e. for granting core-codebase write access one or two missing votes after a week or so was acceptable, and an absolute +1 vote from all members not strictly required.

Keep in mind that some of us head into the field / digs / to sea for many weeks at a time with little or no internet access, so won't always be immediately available to give our rubber stamp.

best,
Hamish