[GRASS-PSC] releases schedule

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:28:05 PDT 2014

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > well, my preference would be to move all PSC pages from mediawiki
> > (user space) to trac wiki (project management, development). Martin
>
> Sure, would make sense. Just the trac-wiki is so ugly :-) Maybe one
> day we get at least a more recent version running... [1].

Oh, I missed that email. I don't want to decide based on the CSS. My main
concern is the cleanness of GRASS wiki (i.e. no proposals, no TODO pages)
and jumping from one wiki to another. The fact is that the current
situation is that all release news, repository, releasing are at Trac, so
PSC may fit there.