[GRASS-PSC] [GRASS-dev] RFC4 discussion call

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 29 09:02:56 PST 2014

I agree with Maris that no feedback should be interpreted as agreement.
A statement : "if there are no further comments or feedback for the 7 days, RC1 will be released on XXX date"
may help in case somebody has some issues and was just delaying posting them.

Also for the PSC, it appears that the release procedure is ready to be voted on?
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/4_ReleaseProcedure

Helena