[GRASS-PSC] RFC3: New voting rules

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 03:05:44 PDT 2014

Hi,

shouldn't we be voting upon this new rules proposal at a certain stage?

Thanks,
madi

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Massimiliano Cannata
> <massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch> wrote:
> > Markus,
> > I think you are right "committee members including the PSC Chair get a
> vote"
> > should work.
>
> Fine. I have added that.
> Additionally I have split the text in a "Proposal" and "Voting"
> section for readability.
>
> Finally, I have added this phrase (please comment/rephrase as needed):
>
> "A voting procedure is started by the proposer. For a more visible
> communication, the word [MOTION] should be put into the subject of the
> email to the grass-psc mailing list along with a short title. "
>
> ... being swamped with emails, it will make motions easily to be
> recognized.
>
> See the changes here:
>

> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/3_PSCVotingProcedures?action=diff&version=8&old_version=7
>
> Markus

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.