[GRASS-PSC] releases schedule

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:23:44 PDT 2014

Hi,

> I took liberty to copy RFC1 from Programmers manual to Trac [1]. Any
> comments or objections? Later I would copy rest of RFCs to Trac.
> Afterwards do you prefer to simply remove `rfc` directory from source
> code or to replace content of files with link to Trac?

I finished moving RFCs to Trac.

http://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/rfc1_psc.html
->
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/1_ProjectSteeringCommitteeGuidelines

http://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/rfc2_psc.html
->
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/2_LegalAspectsOfCodeContributions

http://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/rfc3_psc.html
->
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/3_PSCVotingProcedures

http://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/psc_motions.html
->
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Motions

I would suggest to simply remove original pages from Programmers
manual and probably to add links to RFC pages in the main doxygen
page. Then we need to fix URLs in User wiki and website.

Please could someone here review moved pages in Trac? Afterwards I can
finish this procedure and update also doxygen.

Thanks, Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa