[GRASS-PSC] RFC3: New voting rules

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 23 12:50:19 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Massimiliano Cannata
<massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch> wrote:
> Markus,
> I think you are right "committee members including the PSC Chair get a vote"
> should work.

Fine. I have added that.
Additionally I have split the text in a "Proposal" and "Voting"
section for readability.

Finally, I have added this phrase (please comment/rephrase as needed):

"A voting procedure is started by the proposer. For a more visible
communication, the word [MOTION] should be put into the subject of the
email to the grass-psc mailing list along with a short title. "

... being swamped with emails, it will make motions easily to be recognized.

See the changes here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/3_PSCVotingProcedures?action=diff&version=8&old_version=7