[GRASS-PSC] GRASS6.4.4 release [was: Re: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 release planning]

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Jun 24 02:06:41 PDT 2014

On 23/06/14 17:35, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,

>> But, even though, I know you are in a hurry to get a grass7 release out of
>> the door, don't you think that we should finish 6.4.4 first ?
>>
>> To be honest I think we will have to accept shipping OSGEOLive with 6.4.4...
>
> Right, as far as I know Markus is off-line since 27/6. So let's start
> with idea to mark RC2 as a final and release it _this_week_! I don't
> know about any blockers. Any opinion? If you know about blockers let
> us know about that ASAP!

I launched a new thread with an evaluation of current bugs and last call
for fixes.

Two tickets seem to warrant a backport, but I'm not familiar enough with
them to judge. Maybe we should just go ahead and backport, then release
RC2, test that with a special focus on these two backports, and then
release by the end of the week ?

Moritz