[GRASS-PSC] applying for svn writing access

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Mar 29 10:07:51 PDT 2014

margherita wrote
> Dear PSC,
>
> in Vienna I've been working on manual pages cleanup on addons for their
> moving to trunk. Since the manual pages in trunk still need a good deal of
> clean up work, I would like to apply for SVN writing access. My OSGeo ID
> is
> madi.
>
> cheers,
> madi
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Dr. Margherita DI LEO
> Scientific / technical project officer
>
> European Commission - DG JRC
> Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES)
> Via Fermi, 2749
> I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261
>
> Tel. +39 0332 78 3600

> margherita.di-leo at .europa

> Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
> in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
> European Commission.

I'm not a PSC member, but I'm support to grant write access by following
reason.

the r.stream.*-modules manuals need cleanup and update. as madi worked a lot
with this modules and wrote her own addon script based upon these tools, she
has thematic
background for improving the manuals. write access would ease the update a
lot.

-----
best regards
Helmut