[GRASS-PSC] [GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2031: G_legal_filename() cleanup patch for GRASS 6

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon May 19 00:50:48 PDT 2014

On 19/05/14 05:30, GRASS GIS wrote:

>   And again, even if this were a valid candidate for G6, backporting stuff
>   directly to 6.4 without going into devbr6 for at least light/any testing
>   first, especially anything which touches core libgis, especially a time
>   right before RC release, is incredibly risky for anything which is not a
>   critical bug fix, and not an environment I can justify contributing my
>   time to.
>   sorry if I'm grumpy, but I'm at the end of my rope about this.
>   regards,
>   Hamish

How about my proposal from a few weeks ago: Nobody commits to 
grass64release, only to grass6dev, and Hamish is the official maintainer 
of grass64release and decides what can be backported ?

This obviously can only work if Hamish has the time, so that 6.4.4 is 
not stalled for lack of manpower.


More information about the grass-psc mailing list