[GRASS-PSC] RFC3: New voting rules

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:42:24 PDT 2014

Dear Hamish,

>> sorry for my long absence, I've hardly been on email at all for many
>> weeks now. (and enjoying the break from distractions! :) I certainly
>
> in your long mail I cannot simply find the most important information.
> Your VOTE!...

please take the sentence above as a kind request. We need to close
this motion as confirmed or refused (in case of your veto). Or please
tell us that you are not able from _whatever_ reason to vote at all.
This is also acceptable. In other words to take a clear decision
within the next DAYS.

Thanks for your vote or clear statement that you don't vote in advance! Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa