[GRASS-PSC] [MOTION] Approve "RFC 3: PSC Voting Procedures"

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 04:27:56 PDT 2014

Dear Hamish,

>> still missing one vote (Hamish). Anyway it's 18 days since this motion
>> was launched. Maybe time to close it?
>
> I'd prefer to have the voting motion be voted on by all PSC members.
>
> Once accepted all will become easier as outlined in the document.

it's almost one month when the motion started. Please feel free to
tell us your opinion including a veto. The time is running and we are
already behind the time. If you have no time or interest it's
acceptable for PSC, we just need to know it, it's good to hear
anything, but just not a silence. Silence means staying on one place,
no move, keeping happily "status quo". We need to move toward other
RFCs.

Thanks for your time, _clear_ and _short_ answer! Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa