[GRASS-PSC] Write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Tue Mar 31 00:19:30 PDT 2015

Dear members of the GRASS Project Steering Committee,

herewith I apply for write-access to GRASS-Addons-SVN repository.  I
want to be able to:

- directly apply various smaller or larger changes to existing scripts
-- this would be less time crunching for core developers or other
commiters

- contribute to the repository some of my own scripts after having
discussed their generic usage interest in the project's public mailing
lists

I have read the article "RFC 2: Legal aspects of code contributions"
and I accept the in-there described legal aspects in their entirety.  My
OSGeo-id is "nikosa".

Thank you,
Nikos Alexandris