[GRASS-PSC] all my messages failing to get through to GRASS-PSC

Scott Mitchell scott.mitchell at glel.carleton.ca
Sun Apr 3 07:37:45 PDT 2016

Hi, Markus, hopefully this address is still current for you.  The other I have in my address book is the old ITC one.

I have not successfully mailed this list for ages now, which means my votes aren't getting through, I'm not actually it.

I just tried switching my subscription over to this account to fix things, but I tried sending in the code sprint vote again just now and nothing is showing up.

Do you have access to relevant logs on the OSGEO side, or should I contact the sysadmin group to ask for help?

--
Scott Mitchell
Geomatics Program Supervisor

Loeb B359 — 613 520 2600 x2695