[GRASS-PSC] Request for Addon svn access

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 28 06:09:09 PDT 2016

Ben Hur,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 6:56 AM, Ben Hur Pintor <bnhr.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings everyone.
>
> I am Ben Hur -- a geospatial scientist and programmer based in the
> Philippines. I've been into FOSS4G and GRASS for more than half a decade
> now. I humbly submit my request for access to the GRASS Addon svn.
>
> I have read, understood, and accepted RFC 2.
>
> My osgeo_id is rorschach.
>
> I look forward to your favourable response.

thanks for applying to GRASS Addon svn access.
I have activated your account.

Please, prior to submission, check your code against the rules defined
in the document Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,