[GRASS-PSC] local community sprint funding

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:58:32 PST 2016

Dear PSC members,

first of all thanks a lot for great support for you which I have
received! It's nice (after so many years) to be part of the GRASS
community...

> so time ago I started to organize small unofficial GRASS Community
> Sprints at my cottage [1,2]. Recently I got idea to make this event
> public, see announcement of the next meeting in January 2016 [3,4].

Unfortunately we were forced due to health/logistic problems to move
our meeting from January 22-25 to February 5-8. So the request now
lives at [1]. Best regards, Martin

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_GIS_contributors_meetings_in_Solany/February_2016

--
Martin Landa