[GRASS-PSC] Request for Addon svn access

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:17:43 PDT 2016

Ahoj,

> my name is Zofie Cimburova, I am a student of geomatics at Czech Technical
> University in Prague.
> In my final project for course in Free Software GIS I worked on v.clip
> module for GRASS GIS, which I would now like to share. Therefore I would
> like to ask for access to the GRASS Addon svn.
>
> I have read, understood, and accepted RFC 2.
> My osgeo_id is zofcimb.

great, I have activated your account.

Please, prior to submission, check your code against the rules defined
in the document Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding, Martin