[GRASS-PSC] GRASS PSC elections in 2016

Scott Mitchell scott.mitchell at glel.carleton.ca
Mon Jul 18 07:26:17 PDT 2016

Closing the loop because I see I accidentally replied only to Markus.  I am pleased that Nikos has volunteered, and I have absolutely no issue with that.  I simply had not fully read all my email yet when I wrote the message about finding someone.

--

Scott Mitchell

Department of Geography & Environmental Studies

Co-Director, Geomatics & Landscape Ecology Research Lab

Loeb B359 — 613 520 2600 x2695

Scott.Mitchell at carleton.ca