[GRASS-PSC] [GRASS-dev] Comment regarding PSC election

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Jul 25 15:10:37 PDT 2016

This sounds like a good interim step for now. It is something that the new PSC should continue to work on.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)