[GRASS-PSC] GRASS-GIS PSC-2016 Nominee Helmut Kurdnovsky

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Wed Jul 27 15:41:44 PDT 2016

Dear community,

Helmut Kurdnovsky accepted his nomination by Margherita Di Leo.

Best of success,
GRASS-GIS CRO

----- Forwarded message from Helmut Kudrnovsky <alectoria at gmx.at> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3