[GRASS-PSC] GRASS-GIS PSC-2016 Nominations

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri Jul 29 23:37:16 PDT 2016

Dear community,

Peter Loewe confirmed his nomination by Massimiliano Cannata.

Best of success,
GRASS-GIS' CRO

--
ps- This thread will be the one for all nominations
ps2- Soon to announce which current PSC members will re-stand for the

----- Forwarded message from "\"Peter Löwe\"" <peter.loewe at gmx.de> -----

----- End forwarded message -----