Vinay Elothunkal vinay223333 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:51:42 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have recently written a code in python for estimating near-shore
bathymetry from multi-spectral satellite images. The code is also using
available functions in GRASS (r.mapcalc, r.gwr etc) and R (GWmodel). I
would like to add it to GRASS Addons repository.

I kindly request you to get the access to GRASS-SVN in order to add the
module (i.image.bathymetry).

Any comments and suggestion related to this will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinay