[GRASS-PSC] local community sprint funding

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 24 07:04:09 PDT 2016

Dear PSC,

sorry for the delay on this voting (future voting requests should have
[voting] in the subject line).

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,

>> Unfortunately we were forced due to health/logistic problems to move
>> our meeting from January 22-25 to February 5-8. So the request now
>> lives at [1]. Best regards, Martin
>
> first of all, thanks all of you for the positive feedback! The third
> GRASS collaborators meeting in Solany was held in Feb 5-8. The event
> has it's own wiki page [1], see participants reports for details [2].
> I have prepared spreadsheet similar to past events [3]. The bills are
> also attached [4]. The final expenses are a little bit higher that
> planned. Approximate was 75EUR, the real expenses: 96.30EUR (three
> days for three people). I hope it's OK.
>
> Best regards, Martin
>
> [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_contributors_meetings_in_Solany/February_2016
> [2] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_contributors_meetings_in_Solany/February_2016#Participants_.26_reports
> [3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kn_ZsBBoiCyXvU6VJ9WHZ9-0fkHQN0W-fatjbf7OVcQ/edit?usp=sharing
> [4] https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9xu5EldorOPTXdLY3c0dU15bjA&usp=sharing
>
> --
> Martin Landa
> http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa
> http://gismentors.cz/mentors/landa

here the result of the voting:

+1 Margherita Di Leo
+1 Helena Mitasova
+1 Massimiliano Cannata
+1 Moritz Lennert
+1 Markus Neteler
+0 Michael Barton
+0 Martin Landa

no votes from:
- Hamish Bowman
- Markus Metz
- Scott Mitchell

According to
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/3_PSCVotingProcedures
"A proposal will be accepted if it receives majority (51% of all
eligible voters including the proposer) of votes (+1) and no vetoes
(-1). "

I declare this motion as passed.

The amount of 96.30 Euro may be transferred accordingly.

Best regards,

GRASS GIS PSC chair
http://grass.osgeo.org/