[GRASS-PSC] Write access request to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon May 23 10:37:07 PDT 2016

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Bo Yang,

>> I have read accepted the document of Legal aspects of code contributions
>> [1]. I am writing to request writing access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN
>> repository to use the GRASS svn sandbox and put a clone of i.segment to work
>> on.
>
> I have activated your account for GRASS Addons repo. Welcome on board. Martin

Welcome! In addition some hints:

Please, prior to submission, check your code against the rules defined
in the document Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,