[GRASS-PSC] GRASS add-on sharing and write access

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 08:50:24 PST 2017

Hi Nagy,

Il 15 dic 2017 5:42 PM, "Nagy Edmond" <nagy.edmond.eno at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

Markus, thank you very much for helping.

I have now included into the add-on directory the py, html and makefile
files. The last one is an example I found somewhere, but I am not sure how

You can have a look to makefile for addons in the svn repository [1]

to adapt it, or how to run it (or from where) to generate the final html.
Could you please tell me how it works, or point me to a working example?

To understand how it works you can read the docs in the wiki about addons
compilation [0]
I hope this is helpful

Edmond

Ciao