[GRASS-PSC] Write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 6 08:25:46 PST 2017

Dear Jonas,

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Jonas Strobel <jonasstrobel1 at web.de> wrote:
> Dear GRASS Project Steering Committee,
>
> I developed a small GRASS script, to import PROBA-V NDVI data in NetCDF
> Format and convert them into a raster map with real NDVI. It is also
> possible to change the offset and scale values manualy. The import itself
> works with r.in.gdal. You can see the code at the github repository:
> https://github.com/stjo1029/grass/blob/master/i.in.probav.py
>
> I want to build a GRASS Addon called i.in.probav. Thus I request the write
> access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository.
> I have read and accepted the legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2) and
> plan to build the GRASS addon with the help of GRASS GIS PSC Chair Markus
> Neteler.
>
> My osgeo_id is "stjo".
>
> Many thanks for considering my request,
>
> kind regards,
>
> Jonas Strobel

Welcome! I have created your account and updated your record in
"grass-addons/contributors.csv".

In addition some hints:

Please, prior to submission, check your code against the rules defined
in the document Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,