[GRASS-PSC] Jim Westervelt: Sol Katz + X

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Fri Mar 24 06:19:21 PDT 2017

+1 for Sol Katz

As a near term action (not too many days left 'til April !) we could also go for Moritz' ideas:
- honorary member of the grass PSC
- dedicating 7.4 release to him
- all current developers send a picture and we give him a big thank you poster with all those pictures

-> maybe put the mug shots of the developers on an actual coffee mug [this could be handed over at the Sol Katz ceremony..?]

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>