[GRASS-PSC] write access to the addons repository

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 27 11:07:27 PDT 2017

Hi Jaro,

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 7:24 AM, Jaro Hofierka <jhofierka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask for a write access permission to the addons repository.
> RFC2 was read and accepted. We would like to submit a code with openmp
> enhancements (r.sun and r.sim.water). We are in touch with Vaclav Petras.
> My osgeo userid is jhofier.

... sounds like great enhancements - welcome!
I have created your account and added your record in
"grass-addons/contributors.csv" in r70801.

Here some hints: Please, prior to submission, check your code and
manual contributions against the rules defined in the document
Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,