[GRASS-PSC] Again: Jim Westervelt retirement: May 2017

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon May 1 07:00:38 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Vaclav and I are going to be at the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign between 15-20th of May, so we could potentially
deliver it in person.  T-shirt with the GRASS ASCII logo would look
great I think, the problem is we would have to order it now and it
might be quite costly, because they usually require minimum number of
T-shirts, and we are not sure about the right size. It would be great
though to have those T-shirts for conferences, so we can look into
some options.
We could also do something smaller, e.g., collect signatures and put
them on a card.

Anna