[GRASS-PSC] Contributing a Python add-on

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue May 23 08:48:00 PDT 2017

Dear Luí­s,

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
<luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to contribute a Python add-on to GRASS named r.mblend [0]. I
> have read and accept the Legal Aspects of Code Contributions [1]. My OSGeo
> epithet is Lads [2].
>
> Thank you and regards.
>
> [0] https://github.com/ldesousa/r.mblend
> [1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/2_LegalAspectsOfCodeContributions
> [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Lads

... sorry for the delay.

I have created your account and added your record in
"grass-addons/contributors.csv" in r71117.

Here some hints: Please, prior to submission, check your code and
manual contributions against the rules defined in the document
Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,