[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [Board] Budgeting project event support for 2018

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Oct 20 08:19:22 PDT 2017

Le 20 octobre 2017 17:11:51 GMT+02:00, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> a écrit :
>Hi PSC,
>
>I think we should ask for more for 2018 which implies that we develop a
>spending plan. This is a bit overdue :)
>
>Your comments are welcome!

I think it might be good to plan at least one developer meeting per year, like the one Vero just proposed and to be able to pay some of the accommodation/food costs (obviously trying to find free or cheap solutions if possible) and maybe help one or two developers from further away to pay the trip.

Plus participation in one OSGEO code sprint, again trip / accommodation. So maybe we should aim for +/- 3000 ?

Moritz