[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [Board] Budgeting project event support for 2018

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Oct 21 07:44:52 PDT 2017

On Oct 21, 2017 4:17 PM, "Veronica Andreo" <veroandreo at gmail.com> wrote:
>From: Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>
>> Le 20 octobre 2017 17:11:51 GMT+02:00, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>
a écrit :
>> >Hi PSC,
>> >
>> >I think we should ask for more for 2018 which implies that we develop a
>> >spending plan. This is a bit overdue :)
>> >
>> >Your comments are welcome!
>>
>> I think it might be good to plan at least one developer meeting per
year, like the one Vero just proposed and to be able to pay some of the
accommodation/food costs (obviously trying to find free or cheap solutions
if possible) and maybe help one or two developers from further away to pay
the trip.

>> Plus participation in one OSGEO code sprint, again trip / accommodation.
So maybe we should aim for +/- 3000 ?

> while not psc, +1

I have added 3500 USD for now in

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018