[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget 2019 - draft

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 27 11:01:04 PST 2018

On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 3:21 PM Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> Am 22. Dezember 2018 14:56:11 MEZ schrieb Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>:

[...]

> Is the website update eligible for support from OSGeo ?

IMHO yes.
It is an outreach activity and needed to promote OSGeo. GRASS GIS is
also a co-founding project of the foundation itself.

[...]

> >The sum roughly estimated by him I have put into the wiki.
>
> Looks like a community fundraising might be necessary.

Or first ask OSGeo - the foundation's budget is not that bad :-)

Of course we (who volunteers?) can additionally run a community
fundraising campaign.