[GRASS-PSC] Stickers and t-shirts community sprint Bonn

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Feb 26 05:38:54 PST 2018

On 25/02/18 12:57, Veronica Andreo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was thinking that we could order some stickers for the Code Sprint +
> FOSS4G upcoming events. If ordered now, they should arrive in a couple
> of weeks. Stickermule (https://www.stickermule.com
> <https://www.stickermule.com/>) might be an option. They had eventually
> offered free stickers if we put them in the sponsor list, but I didn't
> get much feedback when posted the topic here [1], so that issue is a bit
> in stand by for different reasons.

- need for a clear sponsoring policy
- need for a new web site

The second already is on the agenda for the code sprint, maybe we should
add the first...

> Still, I think it would be nice to
> have some stickers printed for the upcoming events.

+1

> The other very nice thing to do would be to print t-shirts for those of
> us attending the code sprint, since we are quite a few this time :)
> There were many Google Code-In students working on that task and the
> "nicest" designs are uploaded in:
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-promo/google_code-in#2017
> <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-promo/google_code-in#2017>.
> We could vote for one of them and have t-shirts printed. It's also a
> recognition to students working on that, I think.

Good idea !

My favorites are 6 (but it's probably going to be more expensive to
realize) and 1. I also like the concept of 5, but not sure I find the
words the most representative, and don't think we should single out
specific institutions (here NOAA and USGS)...

Moritz