[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [Board] Budgeting project event support for 2018

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 26 21:45:36 PST 2018

Hi PSC,

Am 07.01.2018 8:38 nachm. schrieb "Vaclav Petras" <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>:

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 12:04 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 6:01 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 5:37 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>
> wrote:
> >> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018
> >>

> > Both seems in sync to me. I put 2000+1500 for events (grants+sprint) and
> > 1500 (itemized) for promo materials. Do you see something else?
>
> All fine, isn't it?

At one point, I wanted to clean up the plan for USD vs EUR, but forgot
about it. We will need to cover the difference from 2017 surplus if needed.
If I remember correctly, the variation in prices I was trying to guess was
higher than the exchange rate anyway.

We should not forget to actually make plans for our budget!

Community sprints are upcoming, what do we want to cover?