[GRASS-PSC] Some Web page updates

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed May 23 14:26:13 PDT 2018

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 12:16 PM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> On 21/05/18 16:57, Markus Neteler wrote:
>>
>> Hi PSC,
>>
>> given the new EU GDPR [1] coming into force on 25th of May 2018 I have
>> updated the privacy statements in the main GRASS GIS web site and in
>> the Wiki (the latter inspired by the respective Wikipedia pages). I
>> have also changed all mailman list admin entries from myself to
>> "grass-admin at osgeo.org" reflector. Whom else than me may I add to
>> this reflector?
>>

> You can put me,

Thanks, done.

> but what does this entail ?

Sharing the workload :-)
In fact, only rarely that email address is relevant. Just to delete
messages from the mailman archive is a PITA.

So all are invited to improve our mailman Web-pages that the GRASS GIS
lists are public: think twice, then post.