[GRASS-PSC] Request for GRASS-Add-ons-SVN repository

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 7 12:06:30 PST 2018

Hi Taïs,

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 4:10 PM Taïs Grippa <tgrippa at ulb.ac.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I developed a new add-on for GRASS GIS. In order to be able to publish it, I request a write access to the Add-ons SVN repository.
>
> My OSGeo ID is "tgrippa". I rode the RFC2 [1] and I accept it. As a mentor, I suggest Moritz Lennert who is one of my college.
>
> Thanks.
>
> [1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/2_LegalAspectsOfCodeContributions
>
> --
>
> M. GRIPPA Taïs
> Geographer - Phd student IGEAT - ANAGEO
> ULB CP 130/03 Av. F.D. Roosevelt, 50 - 1050 Bruxelles
> Tél: 02/650.68.03
> Mail: Tais.Grippa at ulb.ac.be
> Web: http://maupp.ulb.ac.be/

Thanks for your upcoming contributions and welcome to Addons!
I have just activated your account.

I have just added your record (change r73655) to
"grass-addons/contributors.csv" .

Here some hints: Please, prior to submission, check your code and
manual contributions against the rules defined in the document
Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,