[GRASS-PSC] Enabling FAIR Data project commitment statement: Feedback, please.

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Mon Sep 24 07:29:37 PDT 2018

Hello Helena, Moritz, PSC,

here's the feedback from the Enabling FAIR Project:

"“Legal entity” is not required.  Think of it more as the “decision maker” for the organization.  The person (or committee)  who will be ensuring and enforcing the changes within the organization to meet the elements of the criteria."

best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>