[GRASS-PSC] GRASS Development team as a legal entity

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 13 12:55:52 PST 2019

Important questions. But I’m not sure if we have the expertise to answer.  Is there a legal expert among us?  Also, since OSGeo is in the US, does that mean that all GRASS has to comply with Us copyright laws?  Many authors are not from the US. How does this work in an international Open Source project.  I have a vested interest in hearing from legal minds because of other initiatives in addition to GRASS.

Michal

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad