[GRASS-PSC] grass-psc Digest, Vol 119, Issue 1

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:35:56 PST 2019

Hi

[...]

> Well, I don't think the actual amount spent for travel grants was

2957.28€, as IIRC, Nikos never claimed his 225.00€, so total expenses
> would be 2838.28€, and so we should have
>
> 3630.74€ - 2838.28€ = 792,46€
>
> left. On the bank account we have 887,46€, so either some reimbursements
> still need to happen (but I'm not aware of any), or there is some error
> in the calculations somewhere.

I was not reimbursed either, but instead donated that for beers next time
:)
(IIRC, was something like 90 euros or so from train tickets)

[...]

> Let's keep it as donation from "unknown error".

;)

When can we submit/apply for the 2019 budget then?? I really wish to see a
new GRASS website this year! :)

cheers,
Vero