[GRASS-PSC] Write access to the GRASS-SVN repository

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:37:35 PST 2019

Dear GRASS,

I already have the access to GRASS addons repository (mainly because of my
master's thesis [1]), but with my Ph.D. supervisor Martin Landa we decided
that it might be useful to have the access also to normal trunk. Now, I
mostly work on the modeler (parameterization in the Python export [2],
which should be followed by still-not-finished PyWPS export [3] - but
before this one, we should wait for one GRASS-related fix in PyWPS) and I
test some python3 functionalities with my ANN AddOns.

I have read and accepted the legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2).

My osgeo_id is "pesekon2".

Many thanks for considering my request,

Kind regards,

Ondrej Pesek