[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget 2019 - draft

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 17 01:09:00 PST 2019

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> On 13/01/19 23:54, Martin Landa wrote:
> > Moritz, please check, feel free to correct.
>
> I've added to [1] the small amount that is unaccounted for in order to
> get as surplus from 2018 in [2] the exact amount on the bank account.
>
> So to my best knowledge we now have correct accounts.

Excellent, thanks!

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018#Expenses
[2] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2019#Income

The next question is
- how much to budget to ask OSGeo? Deadline is close
- how much to aim to get through donations? For this we should start a
campaign then.