[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget 2019 - draft

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Jan 17 01:50:36 PST 2019

On 17/01/19 10:09, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM Moritz Lennert
> <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
>> On 13/01/19 23:54, Martin Landa wrote:
>>> Moritz, please check, feel free to correct.
>>
>> I've added to [1] the small amount that is unaccounted for in order to
>> get as surplus from 2018 in [2] the exact amount on the bank account.
>>
>> So to my best knowledge we now have correct accounts.
>
> Excellent, thanks!
>
> [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018#Expenses
> [2] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2019#Income
>
> The next question is
> - how much to budget to ask OSGeo? Deadline is close
> - how much to aim to get through donations? For this we should start a
> campaign then.

I would believe it to be realistic that we should be able to get at
least 2000€ in donations through a targeted campaign. But this is
obviously just some intuitive wild guessing.

That would mean we should ask for about 7000€ from OSGeo. If they give
us less, then we will have to raise more... ;-)

Moritz