[GRASS-PSC] Write Access for GRASS Add-ons SVN

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Jan 26 04:14:37 PST 2019

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 5:16 AM Brendan <brendan.harmon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I would like to request write access for the GRASS Add-ons SVN repository. My osgeo_id is baharmon and I would like Vaclav Petras as my mentor. I have read and accepted the RFC2.
> Thanks, Brendan

Welcome to GRASS GIS Addons - I have just activated your account and
added your record (change r74022) to
"grass-addons/contributors.csv" .

Here some hints: Please, prior to submission, check your code and
manual contributions against the rules defined in the document
Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,