[GRASS-PSC] git migration

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 06:30:23 PDT 2019

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 4:48 AM Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 10:59 PM Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I opened a thread for discussion about labels and priorities for issues
>> in the RFC, but there was not so much interest apparently [1]. I still
>> believe that we should keep
>> raster(3d), vector, temporal and so on as components. I think those are
>> useful and make search easier. Modules is maybe too general, IMO.

I agree, although with raster, vector etc it's not quite clear if it should
refer to modules or libraries or both. Also don't forget labels work
differently than trac categories.

I would also add 'Mac specific', (I don't think we need also Linux
specific) and maybe just shorten it to 'MacOS' and 'Windows'.

Also I would add a label 'beginner'.

Anna