[GRASS-PSC] Write access to grass-addons
nik at nikosalexandris.net
Thu Oct 17 17:49:21 PDT 2019
Few more details, just in case:
- Under https://github.com/settings/emails, I have (had) set the option
Keep my email addresses private.
- The initial invitation, I guess, was sent to my Email address.
- Invitations go nowhere if an account has its email address private
(read somewhere in the github's documentation: "You’ll only be able to
find a GitHub user by their email address if they’ve chosen to list it
publicly. Otherwise, use their username instead.").
- The ways to get "in", then, are:
1. Invite by account id, not email address
2. Make email address visible, re-invite by email address,
eventually hide email address afterwards
3. Or, the easiest I think, go to
for the matter, any other team, and click on "Request to join".
* Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> [2019-10-16 15:26:38 +0200]:
>On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:28 PM Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> I have now done another attempt, but in the group "grass-addons-committers".
>> Do you see the invitation?
>> There are no other buttons for me...
>We solved it by
>- me cancelling the pending invitation
>- issuing a new invitation
>Markus Neteler, PhD
>https://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software
Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3
More information about the grass-psc