[GRASS-PSC] Stepping down

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Dec 7 12:35:09 PST 2020

Dear Margherita,

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 11:50 AM Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear PSC,
>
> I'm currently not currently contributing to the project, also because my work pattern has somehow taken me
> in a different direction. So I'm stepping down from PSC and leaving the slot to more active contributors.
> I'll stick around to this amazing community anyway.
>
> Best of luck
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Margherita Di Leo

Thanks for your email.
As a matter of fact we never defined the "stepping down" procedure -
it is yet an open issue on the
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Agenda

For example, the terms of the Geoserver PSC
(http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/developer/policies/psc.html)
define
- Future PSC members
- Stepping Down
- Dissolution of PSC

... maybe we could learn from them.

I'd appreciate it if you are willing to stay till we have decided the
procedure (could be fast & easy given existing examples in the OSGeo
community).

Please let us know,