[GRASS-PSC] 2020 Election wiki

Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020 variablestarlight at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 00:18:33 PST 2020

Good morning,

I am now set to edit the trac wiki and start defining the process. At
this stage I would like us to reach a consensus regarding critical parts
of the process. This is preliminary, please comment and suggest other
options as you consider necessary.

Number of PSC members to be elected: 10

Election duration: 2020-12-17 - 2021-01-28

Nomination period: 2020-12-17 - 2021-01-07

Reflection week: 2021-01-07 - 2021-01-14

Voting period: 2021-01-14 - 2021-01-21

Latest possible announcement of new PSC: 2021-01-28

Eligible voters:

- have write access to any of the GRASS GIS repositories (including
add-ons and website).
- have already posted a pull request to github **(possibly only those PR
that have been merged)**
- have contributed to Transifex

Note the second criterion, what about PR:s being merged or not?

 From the current wiki drat: Election tool?

During the Voting period, eligible voters, can vote their preferred
candidate(s) via an on-line tool which will protect privacy.

Which tool? How does this work?

/H.